From your checkout, the customer simply selects ‘Pay With Cash and Gift Cards’. The customer is redirected to the Openbucks payment platform to select the Canada Post option. Since Canada Post is a cash in store payment option the user creates an account to receive a unique QR code. The customer can use their QR coded to load cash. Once the cash is loaded, the customer simply selects to "Redeem now" the pending order on your site. The redemption is instantly validated by Openbucks with a 100% no chargeback, no fraud guarantee to you.
- Reach Canadian consumers that do not use credit cards or bank accounts
- 6,500+ Canada Post locations
- Real time online processing
- No fraud and no chargebacks
- Processes transactions up to $500 CAD
- Perfect for gaming, digital goods, mobile topup and subscriptions
- Available via API integration or PSP such as Paymentwall and more.
About Canada Post
Canada Post functions as the primary postal operator in Canada. Canada Post provided service to more than 16 million addresses and delivered nearly 8.4 billion items in 2016 and consolidated revenue from operations reached $7.88 billion. In 2018, Canada Post launched a new service that enables customers to pay bills and invoices from various businesses in person with cash or debit card at any Canada Post outlet across Canada. To do so, users receive a quick response (QR) code that contains information that allows the CRA to credit their account.
Create a merchant account
1. Contact Openbucks Contact us here and get access to our merchant application
2. Set up test account Receive test keys to implement on your checkout
3. Go Live Submit a request to go live and start getting paid