From your checkout, the customer simply selects ‘Pay With Cash and Gift Cards’. The customer is redirected to the Openbucks payment platform to select the MoneyGram option. Since MoneyGram is a cash in store payment option the user creates an account to receive a unique Openbucks account number. The customer can use their Openbcks account number to load cash. Once the cash is loaded, the customer simply selects to "Redeem now" the pending order on your site. The redemption is instantly validated by Openbucks with a 100% no chargeback, no fraud guarantee to you.
- Reach U.S. consumers that do not use credit cards or bank accounts
- 30,000+ Moneygram locations
- Real time online processing
- No fraud and no chargebacks
- Processes transactions up to $1,000 USD
- Perfect for gaming, digital goods, mobile topup and subscriptions
- Available via API integration or PSP such as Paymentwall and more.
MoneyGram International, Inc. is an American money transfer company based in the United States. The company provides its service to individuals and businesses through a network of agents and financial institutions. In 2014, MoneyGram was the second largest provider of money transfers in the world.The company operates in more than 200 countries and territories with a global network of about 347,000 agent offices.
Create a merchant account
1. Contact Openbucks Contact us here and get access to our merchant application
2. Set up test account Receive test keys to implement on your checkout
3. Go Live Submit a request to go live and start getting paid