Obucks cards that contain both a 16-digit card number and a 4-digit PIN will be discontinued and replaced with a single 16-digit card number (no PIN). After October 31, 2022, if you still have an old Obucks card with a 4-digit PIN, please click here to contact support for a replacement card.
What is the difference between the two Obucks cards?
Obucks cards that contain both a 16-digit card number and a 4-digit PIN are part of a previous generation of cards that will be discontinued and replaced with a single 16-digit card number (no PIN).
Can I still use my Obucks card with the 4-digit PIN?
You can use cards that contain a 4-digit PIN until October 31 2022, CEST. If you have a balance on your card after this date, we will replace it with a new Obucks card of the remaining value.
How do I receive a replacement card?
Please click here to contact support and provide your email address, Obucks card number and upload copy of your Obucks card. We will verify your balance and provide you with a new Obucks card of the remaining value.
Where can I check balances on old and new Obucks cards?
1. For cards with a 16-digit card number and 4-digit PIN, check your balance here: https://www.openbucks.com/balance.html
2. For cards with ONLY a 16-digit card number (no PIN), check your balance here: https://www.paysafecard.com/en/obucks-balance-check
Where can I buy an Obucks card?
Obucks cards are available to purchase on the following sites:
How do I redeem the Obucks card?
1. Select 'Cash and Gift Cards' (sometimes under 'More Options') from the merchant checkout
2. You'll be redirected to paysafecard to select a gift card method such as Obucks
3. Enter your gift card number and PIN (if applicable) when prompted
Who can I contact if I have additional questions?
For customer support, please click here to contact us via Paysafecard, the parent company of Openbucks Corp.