- September 22, 2022
Eneba accepting gift cards at checkout
No credit card? No problem! Whether you simply prefer to use cash or do not have access to a credit card or bank account, now you can pay on Eneba.com using cash and gift cards at checkout.
Visit Eneba Now
How it works (gift cards)
- Purchase a gift card from any CVS, Dollar General or Circle K store
- Select the 'Cash and Gift Cards' button (sometimes under 'More Options')
- You’ll be redirected to paysafecard to select your gift card payment method
- Enter your gift card number and PIN when prompted to complete your purchase
- Note: You can also pay with an Obucks card
Benefits for consumers
- Convenient: 60,000+ locations to pay in the U.S. and Canada
- No fees: No reload, usage or activation fees
- Safe: No banking information needed to pay with cash or gift cards
Founded in 2018, Eneba is an online store for digital games. Here you will find a great variety of action, adventure, puzzle and more games from small and big developers (Eneba website).