Last updated: January 14, 2020
The oBucks card is a closed-loop, digital prepaid card issued by Openbucks Corp. oBucks cards are redeemable in over a thousand online games (see list below). At the reseller’s request, Openbucks can also issue oBucks cards that are restricted to being redeemed at a specific merchant.
oBucks redemption codes consist of a 16-digits card number and an 4-digits PIN code. Consumers can check their oBucks card balance at: https://www.openbucks.com/balance
oBucks cards are redeemable in over a thousand online games and include the following:
Wargaming – World of tanks, etc.
GTArcade – League of Angels, etc.
Plarium - Vikings: War of Clans, etc.
InnoGames – Forge of Empire, God Kings, etc.
BigPoint – Farmerama, Dark Orbit, etc.
Smilegate West - Crossfire, etc.
RedFox Games –Black Desert, RF Online, etc.
FlowPlay – VegasWorld, Zone Casino, etc.
Goodgame Studios – GoodGame Empire, etc.
oBucks is also supported by most of the merchants who use one of the following monetization platforms: Paymentwall, Xsolla, G2A Pay and more.
For a complete list of games (but non-exhaustive), visit: https://www.openbucks.com/merchantlist
There are two methods for resellers to order oBucks cards:
1. Card batches: Ordered via a PDF “Purchase Order” form. Card batches are delivered by Openbucks in an encrypted format to an email address previously specified by the reseller.
2. API: Using an Openbucks’ RESTful Obucks issue API
NOTE: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the P.O. form and/or the API documentation.
For logo, card and other custom graphic requirements, please email email@example.com.
Instructions for customers to redeem the cards generally look like this:
1. Customer goes to the merchant checkout
2. Selects “Cash and GIft Cards” button (sometimes under “more options”)
3. Customer is redirected to Openbucks payment platform and selects the “oBucks” option
4. Enters their oBucks card and PIN number to redeem their purchase