Frequently asked questions
We recommend reviewing our FAQ for commonly asked questions. If you have additional questions please contact support.
Openbucks via the paysafecard payment platform enables online merchants to accept cash and retailer gift cards as a form of payment from consumers who do not use bank accounts or credit cards to transact online. We have over 680,000+ servicing payment locations via CVS/Pharmacy, Dollar General, Circle K, paysafecard and Pacific Coffee. Openbucks services 2,000+ online merchants directly or via PSP's and aggregators.
NOTE: Not all methods are available on all sites so we advise that you check the website you are purchasing from first (usually under 'Cash and Gift Cards' or 'More Options').
- Plastic CVS/Pharmacy gift cards purchased at a physical CVS Pharmacy location
- Plastic Dollar General gift cards purchased at a physical Dollar General location
- Plastic Circle K gift cards purchased at a physical Circle K location in the U.S.
- Obucks cards purchased from an authorized Obucks distributor
- Plastic Pacific Coffee gift cards purchased at a physical Pacific Coffee location in Hong Kong
- paysafecard available at 650,000+ locations worldwide
- Select 'Cash and Gift Cards' (sometimes under 'More Options') from the merchant checkout
- You'll be redirected to paysafecard to select a gift card method such as CVS/Pharmacy
- Enter your gift card number and PIN when prompted
- NOTE: You may use up to 5 gift cards of the same brand to complete a purchase
Any balance left over on your card(s) is yours to use. You can use it again on any online merchant that accepts our payment methods as a form of payment or simply keep it and spend it at the retailer store.
As long as your cards are of the same brand, you may combine up to 5 cards to complete a transaction. Please note that all the cards need to be from the same brand (i.e you cannot use a Dollar General card and CVS/Pharmacy card on the same transaction).
Obucks gaming card
Obucks cards that contain both a 16-digit card number and a 4-digit PIN will be discontinued and replaced with a single 16-digit card number (no PIN). For complete FAQ on this transition please visit: New Obucks card information
To check your Obucks card balance please click here. Note, if your Obucks card does not have a 4-digit PIN, you can leave the PIN field blank.
Obucks cards are available to purchase on the following sites:
- OffGamers.com (OffGamers Global Pte Ltd): https://www.offgamers.com/my/en/obucks-card/obucks-card-global
- SEAGM.com (SEA GAMER MALL SDN BHD): https://www.seagm.com/openbucks-card-usd
- Dundle.com (KORSIT B.V.): https://dundle.com/openbucks/
- GameHag.com (Gaming Sp. z o.o.): https://gamehag.com/shop/obucks-usd
- EZPin.com (U.S. Games Distribution, Inc): https://ezpin.com/2020/03/04/about-openbucks-card-global/
- Chile Premium (Digital Company SPA): https://www.chilepremium.cl/store?search=Obucks
- Egypt Game Store (Summit E Service LLC): https://www.egyptgamestore.com/public/en/cards/sub_category/39/country/12
The Obucks card (sometimes called Obucks code) is a digital prepaid card issued by Openbucks Corp. and is redeemable in over 1,000+ online games.
NOTE: Not all methods are available on all sites so we advise that you check the website you are purchasing from first (usually under 'Cash and Gift Cards' or 'More Options'). For a list of Openbucks accepted merchants please visit our Obucks merchants list.
- 1Select 'Cash and Gift Cards' (sometimes under 'More Options') from the merchant checkout
- You'll be redirected to paysafecard to select a gift card method such as Obucks
- Enter your gift card number and PIN (if applicable) when prompted
Not all methods are available on all sites so we advise that you check the website you are purchasing from first (usually under 'Cash and Gift Cards' or 'More Options'). For a list of accepted merchants please visit our merchant list accepted merchant list.
Please note that all transactions are final and cannot be canceled, refunded or charged back.