- September 22, 2022
Razer Gold accepting gift cards at checkout
No credit card? No problem! Whether you simply prefer to use cash or do not have access to a credit card or bank account, now you can pay on Razer Gold using cash and gift cards at checkout.
Visit Razer Gold Now
How it works (gift cards)
- Purchase a gift card from any CVS or Dollar General store and more
- Select the 'CVS' or 'Dollar General' button at checkout
- You’ll be redirected to paysafecard to enter your gift card number and PIN to complete your purchase
- Note: You can also pay with an Obucks card
Benefits for consumers
- Convenient: 60,000+ locations to pay in the U.S.
- No fees: No reload, usage or activation fees
- Safe: No banking information needed to pay with cash or gift cards
About Razer Gold
Gamers can use Razer Gold to buy games and in-game content in over 33,000 game by reloading their Razer Gold account online, or at any of our 3.4 million channel touchpoints around the world. Each spend in Razer Gold earns gamers Razer Silver, the only loyalty rewards program for gamers (RazerGold website).